Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi my name is Nelleke jones also known as nellie. I am 12 years old and turning 13 on the 19 of September which is a week and 1 day. My partner today was sophie the same name as my best friend! Ha! Ha! Ha! Today was a really fun day with lots of exciting activitys. I really liked ........ I don't really now what the best parts of the day was so far........ I had afew downs but that's alright. So far I have learnt al sorts of things such as qr codes its really cool so first you have to go to the website which I have already forgot  ha! Then you write something in the txt box then press the button below after you have done that you delete the txt and someone takes a photo on the app on the I pad it's so cool cause it reads what you have wrote!!!!! So that's me I'm done and yeah !!!! I can't wait till we play pe or wat ever the games called yeah                                         Love nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment